This page contains links and information people can find useful online. The Law Office of Robin J. Krane makes no representations of the accuracy of any of the links or resource materials provided and does not provide the information as legal advice. The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only.
1. The Washington State Bar Association's website is www.wsba.org.
2. Self-help on various legal topics is available at the Northwest Justice Project website at www.nwjustice.org.
3. The Northwest Justice Project has a referral and advice service called CLEAR, which is toll-free for low-income individuals living outside of King County at 1-888-201-1014. Persons 60 and over may call CLEAR*SR at 1-888-387-7111, regardless of income.
4. Get legal help on various topics, including family law, at www.washingtonlawhelp.org.
6. Facilitator programs are listed on the Washington Court website at www.courts.wa.gov.
7. Domestic violence advocacy organizations can help with protection orders. Call the domestic violence hotline at 1-800-562-6025.
8. Domestic Violence, and Protection Order assistance, can be found at the Washington Court website at www.courts.wa.gov/forms, or your county clerk at your local courthouse can help obtain such forms.
9. For information on the court dockets, court holidays, and closures, visit the Clark County clerk's website at www.clark.wa.gov/clerk.
10. You can access an electronic copy of the Washington State Family Law Handbook through the Clark County Clerk website at www.clark.wa.gov/clerk/family-court-facilitator. Scroll down the page to the Family Law Handbook that applies to you.
If you wish to file your dissolution, legal separation, petition for a residential plan, paternity, or other family law forms, the State of Washington has a website where you can download the necessary forms with instructions. The website will allow you to save documents as well. To obtain forms go to https://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/.
We are well versed in the relevant law to provide experienced legal counsel in obtaining, or defending against, claims for maintenance.