Helpful Legal Resources 

This page contains links and information people can find useful online. The Law Office of Robin J. Krane makes no representations of the accuracy of any of the links or resource materials provided and does not provide the information as legal advice. The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only.

1. The Washington State Bar Association's website is

2. Self-help on various legal topics is available at the Northwest Justice Project website at

3. The Northwest Justice Project has a referral and advice service called CLEAR, which is toll-free for low-income individuals living outside of King County at 1-888-201-1014. Persons 60 and over may call CLEAR*SR at 1-888-387-7111, regardless of income.

4. Get legal help on various topics, including family law, at

5. Court forms and instructions can be downloaded from the Washington Court website at and

6. Facilitator programs are listed on the Washington Court website at

7. Domestic violence advocacy organizations can help with protection orders. Call the domestic violence hotline at 1-800-562-6025.

8. Domestic Violence, and Protection Order assistance, can be found at the Washington Court website at, or your county clerk at your local courthouse can help obtain such forms.

9. For information on the court dockets, court holidays, and closures, visit the Clark County clerk's website at

10. You can access an electronic copy of the Washington State Family Law Handbook through the Clark County Clerk website at Scroll down the page to the Family Law Handbook that applies to you.

Access to Legal Assistance

Feel free to call our office at 360-737-9611 for a free consultation to discuss your legal issues with our attorney at no charge. If you can't afford an attorney, you might be able to qualify for assistance or get help filling out your paperwork. Please contact the following agencies for more information: CLEAR is toll-free at 1-888-201-1014. Persons over 60 may call CLEAR*SR at 1-888-387-7222. Clark County Facilitator, 1200 Franklin Street, Vancouver, Washington. There is a small fee for this service. 


If you wish to file your dissolution, legal separation, petition for a residential plan, paternity, or other family law forms, the State of Washington has a website where you can download the necessary forms with instructions. The website will allow you to save documents as well. To obtain forms go to

We are well versed in the relevant law to provide experienced legal counsel in obtaining, or defending against, claims for maintenance.

Need more information? Contact our office at 360-737-9611 today.